Selwyn Avenue Presbyterian Church is a community of faith welcoming people with open arms & helping hands. We are anchored in the Presbyterian Church USA & are invested in its mission & education. Selwyn fosters a unique "Selwyn Spirit" & promotes individual spiritual growth, as we address & respond to a greater level of diversity & higher social awareness.
We are located in Charlotte, NC in the Myers Park community, near Park Road Shopping Center & Southpark.
Join Us for Worship!
- You are invited to a Vision Awareness Gathering and Meal on October 25 at 5:30pm or October 28 at 6:30pm.
- Join us in the Fellowship Hall for the Ministry Celebration on Sunday, October 30, immediately following worship.
- Join us for Sunday School at 9:30am and Worship at 10:30am. The adult fall series is Words to Live By.
- Pastor's Bible Study with Rush Otey on Wednesday at 11am. The study is on the letter of Paul to the Romans.
- Daughters of Faith have two meeting times: Wednesdays at 11am or every other Monday at 7pm. Click here for schedule.
- Presbyterian Women's November 6 Lunch and Service Project. RSVP now.
- The Bible journey of the New Testament continues on Sunday evenings at 5pm. Click here for the schedule.
- Check out the Anniversary Fund newsletters.