Selwyn Avenue Presbyterian Church is a community of faith welcoming people with open arms & helping hands. We are anchored in the Presbyterian Church USA & are invested in its mission & education. Selwyn fosters a unique "Selwyn Spirit" & promotes individual spiritual growth, as we address & respond to a greater level of diversity & higher social awareness.
We are located in Charlotte, NC in the Myers Park community, near Park Road Shopping Center & Southpark.
Join Us for Worship!
- Orientation Classes for prospective new members are Sunday mornings at 9:30am through October 2.
- Check out the Anniversary Fund newsletter #1.
- Join us for adult Sunday School at 9:30am and Worship at 10:30am for the fall series: Words to Live By.
- The Stop Hunger Now Event will be held on October 9. Two shifts are available. Sign up today for the event.
- Volunteer online for the Selwyn Habitat Day, October 22.
- Pastor's Bible Study with Rush Otey on Wednesday at 11am. The study is on the letter of Paul to the Romans.
- Daughters of Faith have two meeting times from which to choose: Wednesdays at 11am or every other Monday at 7pm. Click here for schedule.
- The Bible journey of the New Testament continues on Sunday evenings at 5pm. Click here for the schedule.
- Presbyterian Women's November 6 Lunch and Service Project. RSVP now.